New training for 2020!
We’re delighted to let all charity retailers know that we’ve teamed up with Skyline Business Services to bring you further training and support, building on our popular Visual Merchandising Training Days.
We think this is particularly well timed and very much needed as Charity Retailers reopen their shops to customers after the disruption of Coronavirus.
A Visual Merchandising Favourite for charities
No charities display is complete without our ladder shelving – a visual merchandising favourite and one of our most popular display items. A stunning addition to any window display or in the shop itself, perfect for festive retail events. Available in both white wash or pine finish.
Team up with our versatile white wooden crates, perfect for displaying products as well as great props for a stunning window display.
Bag it up!
Identify and store your waste, recycling and sorting quickly and easily with our range of coloured sacks.
Ask us about bespoke printing options as well as eco-friendly options depending on differing recycled content.
Build, display, change, repeat!
Versatile display system that builds in moments. Secure fixings that do not require tools or screws for assembly.
Change your display in seconds from a variety of available hanging options and shelving. Robust enough for books and homeware as well as perfect for displaying clothing and accessories.
Cleaning made easy
Look after your staff and your premises with our range of cleaning products and equipment. Eliminate bugs and germs in high use areas. Choose from our washroom supplies, kitchen cleaning and general purpose solutions.
Gift Aid Labelling Made Easy
Looking for a better gift aid labelling solution?
If you’re struggling with labels going black on application or leaving sticky marks on products, our video shows you a great BPA free solution.
Quick Visual Merchandising Tips
Download our handy guides which contain simple yet effective ideas to help with your window display.
If your charity could benefit from more Visual Merchandising support – book a day’s training with us here!
Latest from the blog
- Using a single source supplier for indirect business sundries procurementJanuary 20, 2021 - 1:57 pm
- What’s the best void fill – paper or plastic?December 17, 2020 - 3:47 pm
- What are the best eco-friendly alternatives to bubble wrap?December 17, 2020 - 1:58 pm
- What’s the right board grade and flute for my product?December 10, 2020 - 2:28 pm
- What’s best – Recycled, Compostable or Biodegradable?December 2, 2020 - 1:08 pm
- Is paper tape more expensive than traditional tape and is it eco-friendly?October 27, 2020 - 3:48 pm
- What does FSC stand for and how can I tell if products are genuine?October 22, 2020 - 10:08 am
- What’s best for the environment – plastic or paper?October 22, 2020 - 10:07 am