How we collect Personal Data
We collect Personal Data about you for the following reasons: (1) the collection is necessary for us to provide our services; (2) it is in our legitimate interest to collect this data for the purposes of providing the services; (3) the collection is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations or applicable law; or (4) we have consent where applicable or required under law.
We will generally collect your Personal Data from you directly. There are however, circumstances in which we collect Personal Data from third party individuals, business entities and governmental agencies, courts, public and law enforcement agencies, and credit bureaus, regardless of whether such individual, business entity or governmental agency compiled the information itself or received it from other sources.
If you provide to us Personal Data about another person, we are relying on you having addressed all relevant consents, notifications and other requirements to enable us to process the Personal Data for our purpose of collection.
The kind of Personal Data we collect
Personal Data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to that natural person (Personal Data). Please check our website from time to time in order to check if there have been any changes.
The types of Personal Data we collect depends on the circumstances in which that information is collected. The kinds of Personal Data we collect and hold includes:
for users of our website, contact information such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number, data about information you submit via online forms, and your use of any other platforms or applications we may offer. This may include information about the device you are using, as well as; information about which pages you visit and which resources you use on our site, information about how you got to our site, your internet protocol address known as your IP address which is used to connect your device to the internet, your device’s operating system and platform, the type and version of the browser you are using, browser plug-in types and versions which extend the functionality of your browser, addresses which are used as network addresses for Wi-Fi and Ethernet
traffic data, which is aggregated information about the number of visitors, sessions, users and page visits to our site, weblogs etc.
- for our clients’, the client contact information such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number; information collected when you visit one of our sites, which may include CCTV footage and car registration details; addresses of the site or premises where we are supplying any products and/or services; billing information; and other information relevant to the provision of products and/or services by or on behalf of us to the clients’ business premises;
- for our suppliers and service providers, names and contact details of individuals working for those suppliers and service providers, who we deal with;
- for prospective personnel seeking employment or engagement with us, contact information, curriculum vitae, current employment information (e.g. job title and employer), professional association memberships, and other information about your suitability for employment with or engagement by us; and We may collect Personal and background data about prospective personnel, by conducting reference and background checks in relation to their application for employment with us from time to time, including searches for any criminal records, employment and education verifications, personal credit history based on reports from any credit bureau and searches of any public records.
We will only use or disclose your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing (e.g.in relation to products and/or services we may offer from time to time) where we have your consent or we are otherwise permitted by law to do so.
You are free to opt out from receiving marketing communications from us by:
- following the opt out process indicated in a marketing communication you have received;
- emailing us at [email protected] at any time requesting that your name and email address be removed from our marketing lists; or
- following such other process that is made available for this purpose from time to time.
How we hold Personal Data
We hold Personal Data both electronically and occasionally in paper form.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect Personal Data from misuse and loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We will process your Personal Data for as long as is necessary for the purpose/s for which it is collected and processed. Unless the law requires otherwise or we need the Personal Data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, we take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently anonymise Personal Data if it is no longer required.
Your rights to your Personal Data
As provided by applicable data protection law the following rights may apply for personal data collected as used and disclosed by us:
- Access: You have the right to be told about how your personal data is processed, and have access to such personal data.
- Correction: Where your personal data is incorrect, you may request that we rectify the personal data we hold. Please take care to ensure details provided to us are kept up to date.
- Portability: In some cases, you can request that your personal data we hold is provided to you in a structured, machine-readable format, and can require us to transfer your personal data to another data controller.
- Right to be forgotten: You may have the right to require us to erase personal data concerning you.
- Right to restrict processing: In some cases, you may require us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object: In some cases, you may have right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Withdrawal of consent: You may withdraw your consent (in cases where we rely on consent) at any time. If consent is withdrawn it may have consequences such as we may no longer be able to provide certain services or communications.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the details in the Contact Us section below. Please include sufficient details so we can understand the nature of your requests. We may need to request personal data in order to verify your identity. In some instances, we may respond that a request will not be actioned where permitted or required under law.
If your Personal Data is not provided
If you do not provide us with your Personal Data when requested, this may limit the assistance we are able to provide to you, including assistance we are contracted to provide on behalf of a third party. For example, we may not be able to provide the product and/or service you may have requested and may not be able to handle enquiries in connection with those products and/or services, or process your job application.
Our website uses “cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how the website is used including where available, your IP address, browser type and the location of your computer. We also use analytical functions to collect details of how you use our site, as well as anonymous data that you enter into our forms. We do this to help us analyse how visitors use our site (including behaviour patterns and the tracking of visits across multiple devices), administer our site and manage your account. All the information that is collected is anonymous and is only used to improve how our site works. We do not allow Google to make any attempt to establish the identities of any users of our sites.
We also collect data from or for training and events, to respond to enquiries or investigate and resolve complaints; to protect our legal rights, investigate suspected fraud or other misconduct, or assist law enforcement agencies; and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also use and disclose Personal Data we collect for other purposes that are permitted, required or authorised by applicable law, such as purposes which you would reasonably expect and which are related to the primary purpose of collection of Personal Data; and
any other purposes for which you have given your consent.
Third party sites
Disclosure of Personal Data
- our suppliers and service providers, including those to whom we outsource certain of our information technology functions e.g.IT service providers. We authorise our suppliers and service providers to use or disclose your Personal Data only as necessary to provide us with supplies or perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. We require suppliers and service providers to safeguard the privacy and security of Personal Data they process on our behalf;
- any corporate purchaser or prospect to the extent permitted by law as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which Personal Data would be transferred as an asset of ours;
- other related bodies corporate;
- government, regulatory, judicial or law enforcement authorities;
accountants, insurers, auditors, lawyers and our professional advisers; and any other third parties notified to you at or around the time we collect your Personal Data (together, the Required Recipients).
- We disclose this Personal Data for the following reasons: (1) the disclosure is necessary for us to provide our services; (2) it is in our legitimate interest to disclose this data for the purposes of providing our services; (3); the disclosure is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations or applicable law; or (4) we have consent, where applicable or required under law.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
Enquiries and complaints
We do not collect or use Sensitive Data
You may contact us in relation to privacy matters at:
- Registered Address: 2/4, Ash Lane, Rustington, Littlehampton, BN16 3BZ UK
- Email: [email protected]
Address all correspondence for the attention of the Privacy Officer.